Amazon – 10% Cashback upto Rs 50 on Postpaid bill
Amazon – Get 10% Cashback on Postpaid Bill Recharge. Maximum Cashback Rs.50 per customer | Offer valid from July 1, 2018 to July 31, 2018 (both days inclusive).
How to Get 10% Cashback on Postpaid Bill Payment?
- Login/Signup in Amazon.in
- Visit Amazon Bill Payment Page | Click Here
- Enter your Mobile number, Opertor and Bill amount.
- Now Choose Payment mode as Amazon Pay Balance, Card, Netbanking or UPI .
- Pay the amount. You will receive cashback within 3days.
Terms & Conditions :
- This Postpaid bill payments Cashback offer (“Offer”) is made available by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the website www.amazon.in and the mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”) in respect of postpaid mobile bill payments on Amazon.in.
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which you agree by using the Amazon.in. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail in respect to this Offer.
- All residents of India having an Amazon.in account, who undertake the steps listed in these Offer Terms are eligible to avail this Offer in respect of postpaid bill payments of mobile connections issued in India.
- Any customer who undertakes / purchases a postpaid bill payment on Amazon.in during the Offer Period (“Postpaid bill”) making payment thereof using any available payment methods, will be entitled to receive cashback equivalent to:
(a)10% of the value of the postpaid bill subject to maximum of INR 50 during the offer period.
- Offer is valid from July 1, 2018 to July 31, 2018 (both days inclusive). The Offer may be revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion without any prior notice and without any liability.
- The Offer can be availed by a customer only once during its respective Offer Period.
- The cashback will be provided to the eligible customers in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Gift Card”), redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Amazon.in account of the eligible customer.
- The use and redemption of the Gift Card(s) and the use of Amazon Pay balance is governed by the applicable terms and conditions.
- This Offer is available only on the postpaid bill payment of mobile connections issued in India, and not in respect of prepaid recharges or recharges for direct-to-home or payments of other utility bills. It is clarified that this Offer is available only on postpaid bill payment of mobile connections issued by select telecom operators that are available and listed on Amazon.in.
- The benefits under this Offer cannot be clubbed with any other similar offer for Postpaid bill payments made available on Amazon.in.
- The customers will be eligible to receive the relevant cashback amount (computed in accordance with these Offer Terms) on all successful Postpaid bill payments on Amazon.in during the Offer Period.
- This Offer will not be applicable for any Postpaid bill payment transaction that is cancelled (for any reason whatsoever), by the customer, by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (entity operating Amazon.in), or by the seller of the Postpaid bill payment.
- The cashback (under this Offer) will be provided to the eligible customer (as Gift Card, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance) within 3 days of purchasing the Postpaid bill.
- Any queries or issues in relation to the availability of this Offer should be addressed to Amazon and will be entertained only during the Offer Period.
- In the event a customer fails to comply with any term under these Offer Terms, such customer will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer.
- Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions of the Offer, or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits under the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
- All disputes between the customers and the seller of the Postpaid bill will be resolved inter se and Amazon or any of its affiliates will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any such dispute or disagreement.
- By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not (under any circumstances) be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer or by undertaking the Postpaid bill payment or by using the telecom services.
- Neither Amazon not any of its affiliates makes any warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, status, fulfillment or credit of the Postpaid bill payment). You hereby release Amazon and its affiliates from liability of any kind relating to the mentioned above.
- Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes in relation to this Offer.
- The customers are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.